Monday, November 19, 2007

Day 5

Sea day. This entire day was spent at sea on the way to Cozumel Mexico. It is also our very first show day aboard the Jewel. We ran rehearsals all day in one form or another. A full run through before there was something else scheduled in the theater. Some work on our musical improv ending. (I just noticed that Word tries to turn “improv” into “improve”…I may have missed some of those earlier)

We did our first of two shows for the night. There were a few audience members who kind of heckled…meaning, a couple of the times they yelled out stuff it felt like it maybe was a spot where it was ok to yell something, but barely. All in all it went really well. The second one as well.

As the night went on the water got a little more choppier. Right now as I write this I am feeling it pretty bad, but not bad enough to call it “sea sick”. I’m going to go to sleep and wake up to find us in Cozumel!

No comments: