Monday, November 12, 2007

3 Is A Magic Number...

and also the amount of full days we have left. On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday we will have rehearsals from 10am-6pm. Our flight is at 6:something am on Thursday.

I shot my last headshot for awhile...at least in Chicago. I plan on going photo crazy on the boat so check out my photoblog or my flickr (search Rance Rizzutto Photography).

Today was spent doing the shoot, running stuff to the storage unit, and packing for the ship. Deanna had her last rehearsals for non-ship stuff.

We had a nice dinner at the Deluxe Diner on Devon and Clark. Deanna and I went there one day merely out of convenience. I think it was when she got back from Italy and was hungry for something that wasn't pasta or pizza. I had a Diner Combo of eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and french toast. It was GREAT! We've been back at least 5 times and tonight was a tiny farewell dinner.

The service, which has been on the better side of moderate in the past, was awful. There was one guy working out front and one guy in the kitchen. It took forever for them to take our order and longer after that to get our food. I feel like I jinxed it by liking the place so much.

Sam likes this Chinese Buffet place and was really upselling us on it when we left for Maine last year. So we had a farewell dinner there. It sucked...big time. Sam still thinks it is awesome and we are dumb...but guess what...he is dumb...but only about the buffet.

In other news, stories of my dad's infamous Movie Title Flubbery are still making the rounds. Just yesterday Deanna got to tell the story of how he remembered "The Vagina Monologues" as "The Vagina Monocles".

More as I know it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think the vagina monocles would make a damned fine show.

Tony Rizzutto said...

I need to defend myself. I was thinking chronicles and an m for monologue got in there somehow. I was sidetracked by our Uno game. - Dad