Friday, April 17, 2009

4/17/09: Day 174: Sea Day

Whoa…last night was ROCKY. Easily the rockiest it has been so far. Pair that with my cough that I recently got and you’ve got yourself some prime non-sleep.

Tomorrow is our final day in New York, and in the USA for that matter. I think we have four sea days before our first port. So, I’ll probably (or, in Italian, probabile) be in the gym a lot…hopefully.

There are a couple of guys in the buffet who I may have mentioned before. They are the greeters. As people are walking in for breakfast they are both saying “Goood MORNinnnng! Happy happy! Enjoy your breakfast!” It is too the point where every time we play blindline we get the suggestion “Good Morning.” Today, instead of saying “Happy happy!” they would say “Rocky rocky!” because of the weather and waves.

I guess after the last show tonight (I wasn’t there, but Deanna was) the cruise director was making his end of show announcements and found a surprise way to introduce some special guests. Those two guys came out from the sides saying “Goooood MORNinnnng!” and the whole place went nuts and got up on their feet. Deanna said after the show there was a huge line of people waiting to get their pictures taken with the guys. They are rockstars for simply saying good morning and being peppy. I hope this wasn’t their last cruise.

No comments: