Friday, April 24, 2009

4/24/09: Day 181: Sea Day 5

See those? Are they yours? There are really two people they could belong to…three if you count Ben Johnson, but I doubt they are his. This is the second ship I have been on where I randomly find undergarments behind drawers. On the Jewel our bottom drawer wouldn’t close all the way. I reached behind it and found a nighty, some pj bottoms, and some panties. I contacted the possible owners and returned them to Katie.

These little gems can only be Jen’s or Allison’s. I’m leaning towards Allison. Deanna took a picture of me in one of them for me to email Allison, but I thought “all I need is that floating around the internet.” It is dead and gone.

I got to the gym for the first time in about a week. I wasn’t taking any pills or drinking my shake, and it had been about 3 hours since I ate so I got tired pretty quick.

Later tonight we’re hosting or co-hosting a crew party. We were FINALLY going to do a crew show tomorrow night, but that mean making sure there is booze available to the crew. THEN we found out there was going to be a crew party the night before. Never follow a party with a party. So, we jumped on board with the party. I think it is the first one Second City has done while I’ve been on. Every party usually has a theme, usually involving dressing a certain way. Previous themes I can remember: 80’s, Camouflage, White Christmas, Black & White, Green, and Brett’s favorite…the Stop Light Party. For the Stop Light Party you wear Red if you’re dating someone, Yellow if you’re single but not looking, and Green if you’re single and looking. It usually ends up with a few people wearing red and everyone else just showing up for the free drinks.

Maria submitted a joke theme of Drink & Dance and they took it. So, we’re hosting the Drink and Dance party. More on that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jeff Griggs said...

Brett's been trying to talk everyone into having a Stoplight party here on the Dawn. He's kind of obsessed.

Every time he suggests it to someone they crinkle up their face and say, "That sounds dumb."