Sunday, April 12, 2009

4/12/09: Day 169: Sea Day

Another set of “lasts” is upon us. This is our last Florida/Bahamas cruise before we head back to Europe. So, we’ll have one more sea day before we have a LOT of sea days for the crossing.

On the last sea day, so two days ago, I went to breakfast right around 11:00 and saw a water spout. Which is like a mini-tornado at sea. A very narrow cone that went all the way down from the sky to about 20 feet above the water, but you could see a mist at the base of the water that let you know it was touching. Pretty cool. This was the day that all those tornadoes hit on land.

I also switched webhosts to more updated one, but I did it wrong. So, my email and website were dead for the past two days. They should be working now. It will be a couple more days until it actually transfers over to my new server. Getting it all sorted out meant burning serious minutes on my internet card. Day two of this cruise and I have less than an hour left on my card.

Poo.

No comments: