Tuesday, September 02, 2008

I'm Food Famous!

Well...kind of. Today I had a photo shoot and Deanna was the stylist. After we did the shoot I suggested going to Jai Yen (http://www.jai-yen.com/index.html) for lunch. We hadn't been there in awhile since we no longer lived in the area. I opened the menu and saw some familiar pictures.

In 2006 I went in and offered to take some pictures of their food because I hadn't really done that much and they arranged things nicely when they served food (they plate well). At least 50% of the pics in the menu are mine! So if you go there, the edamame is for sure mine, and the crab rangoon...there are other things I photographed that I don't remember the names of. Baby bear maki maybe?

I know I included their link...but those photos are not mine. Mine are similar, but those ones aren't them.

Also, Deanna and I saw most of the movie Step Brothers. I say "most of" because we left. Don't waste your time or money. Boo, I say...boo.

No comments: