Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just for mom

This post is purely for my mom.

Mom! I went and saw the movie Tropic Thunder and bought the soundtrack simply because of one song.

As the song started playing in the movie (a scene where they're all actors playing soldiers in the Viet Nam war, and they're flying in helicopters) it was as if I recognized it but I couldn't tell why...until they hit the chorus. Ball of Confusion.

As I listened to it on my iPod I realized pretty much all of it except the line about the Beatles is pretty current with the 2008 situation.

I've listened to the song about 10 times now and I'm about to listen again as I walk to the bank and get coffee.

Bye mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Besides my email, thought i should comment so it'd be known that i'd seen this. Great googamooga.-mom

maybe i'll see the movie now, and sing along :).