Sunday, September 14, 2008

And Away Goes the Rain

The Rain finally died down and the temperature dropped. It is like instant Fall.

I took the car to one of those automated car wash places. Not automated as in you just drive through, but as in everything in coin operated and not run by an actual person...besides you, holding the hose and what not.

Did you know the vacuums there are wet vacs? Neither did I...maybe neither did they...maybe they aren't supposed to be. But, they worked.

I saw a couple of vacuums that offered steam shampoo AND vacuum, and those looked like the other standard vacuums they had around.

I don't know where the leak in our car is coming from. Our AC stopped working this summer and that might have something to do with it. While I was vacuuming I noticed that there were vents for heat right down there. Maybe it is coming through there. It still doesn't explain why it only comes in on the passenger side. Any car geniuses out there?

We have very little left to pack and the movers will be here in 12 hours...our storage place opens in 13 hours.

Recap for the stuff we were selling. We still have our TV. I threw away our computer monitor and a stool. Actually, I threw away the stool first and don't recall seeing it back there when I threw out the monitor. So it went to a good home hopefully. I think our stuff will fit in the storage place. The next challenge is re-going through the stuff we have packed to take to Rene's to see what we actually need to take with. Right now I have too much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad suggests it might be your water pump causing the car problems. -mom