Friday, September 26, 2008

Getting Closer

We're at 29 days until we leave now. Less than a month (except February). Last year when we were this close Deanna and I were freaking out when we got down to a month left. We hadn't received scripts and it freaked us out for some reason.

This year is so much different since it isn't our first time out. We're very calm and know that when we get our scripts we get 'em. When that happens we'll memorize them. Easy livin'.

Over the last month Deanna and I (and other people) have been working for the Red Ball Project (www.redballproject.com). I'll have a few photos up from that soon.

In other news, Deanna and I used to have a couple different bank accounts at different banks. I had a personal account at a bank that doesn't reach the East coast and Deanna and I had a shared account at a local Chicago bank. Needless to say it was diffcult to get things done in Florida. So, this year we switched banks to have all of our accounts in a more national bank. That bank? Washington Mutual. You know...the bank that just failed today and got bought up by JPMorgan & Chase? Yeah...so...yeah.

No comments: