Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Cars, Black Friday, Black Everything

Today we didn't have anything scheduled before the ship took off from it's overnight in Kauai. I decided I might find some deals at the mall since it was Black Friday! (cue spooky music)

I needed some socks and they were buy 1 get 1 free on all of their socks at K-mart. So, I got socks. And I waited in line behind the people with shopping carts full of what seemed to be future Christmas presents.

Then I walked the mall. I really wanted to get some DVDs but I didn't find a store with a good selection. Luckily they had a GNC. You may remember last year I was using a bunch of supplements and working out. In Florida I stumbled across a box with all sorts of the supplements I needed for about $150-$200 (I don't remember the exact price). It also had a shirt, mixer cup, and tote bag. Well, I found the same thing here for $99. It was nice to hear "Okay...you save $241 with us today. Thank you for shopping GNC." I think this counts as my best Black Friday deal of all time.

Later I'll be leading a workshop and then we'll have our final show of the cruise. Tomorrow, the cycle begins again.

No comments: