Monday, November 09, 2009

Soon to Sail

One day left until our rehearsals. That means tomorrow is packing day for sure. Our storage unit is only open 9-6, which is also the time we rehearse. So, We HAVE to get stuff to storage tomorrow.

As you dedicated followers may have noticed, posts have been slacking a little. That's how it goes on land. HOWEVER...I have not been slacking. I've focused all my energy into promoting myself and getting into standup. Unfortunately I chose to focus myself in this right before leaving for 5 months. But focus I have.

http://www.ranceinthepants.com

Totally different than this blog address.

Check it out from time to time to see photos or videos that are more produced than me snorkeling.

Also, since you're into checking things out, look up Aphasia Presents Something on iTunes in the podcasts. Jeff Griggs, Jeannie Cahill, and Brett Lyons (all on the ship I'm about to be on) have done this twice weekly for some time and even recently celebrated their 50th episode with great fanfare...maybe even a cake! Also, I email them a lot and they read their emails so I feel like I'm a small part of the show. You can hear Jeff quiz Brett and Jeannie, Brett do sound bites, and Jeannie chew gum sometimes!

Deanna and I have lived in this sublet since July and really have not much more with us than we brought on the ship last time...maybe less plus some warm stuff. We're going to really try to pack light this time.

"Rance. What did you do right before typing this post?"

I played my last xbox for 5 months, that's what.

Single tear.

No comments: