Friday, November 13, 2009

Time to Chica-GO!

As I type this I am waiting for a final loud of laundry to dry, most of which is towels and such that will stay in our sublet. Everything else but my laptop is packed and ready. We leave early in the morning.

The last of the rehearsing went well. Now we have the change of pace of keeping the show fresh in our minds until our director and producer show up in a week. Normally we go straight to the ship and rehearse until our show goes up, but on our new ship we have to do extra safety training. 40 hours of it. All next week. We're actually excited!

So, in 12 hours we leave. 8 more after that we land. Farewell, Chicago.

2 comments:

"G" said...

I know the "airplane" you'll be on...Alan and I were on it for 7 days in Oct 2006. You'll have fun!

Jeremy said...

How loud was that laundry?