Wednesday, November 11, 2009

First Full Rehearsal

We had our first full rehearsal today. This show is going to be relatively low maintenance because our entire cast have done multiple ships so we're already familiar with a majority of the material.

People have asked if we are having a "going away thing" and I don't know if we are. I feel like on our last ship we weren't sure what we were going to do. So, we didn't know if we'd be back in Chicago long or move to L.A. or N.Y. or something. Well, we're pretty sure we're coming back to Chicago. It is our plan and would take something dramatic to change it. So, we'll be back...but you may not see us until then.

I'm supposed to be looking at lines right now, but I found the movie Say Anything in the DVDs our sublet-ee owns so I'm watching that.

**SPOILER ALERT**
Diane's dad is under investigation for tax fraud...in 1988, kickboxing is the sport of the future.

1 comment:

sis said...

I thought of you - November 3rd was the movie's anniversary (I thought of you then too cuz it was your birthday also) but in NY I think there were several dressed up in trench coats and holding up ghetto blasters in tribute - made me think of you.