Sunday, October 08, 2006

Firsts and Lasts

Today a few different things happened.

1) I went for a run.
2) I went for a drive and took photos.
3) Declan's last day at the theater...possibly.

1) So I got up to 35 minutes, then ran 28 and 30 the next two times. Today I was determined to get to 35 again if not 40. I started out...the first hill I always come to didn't seem to give me trouble. Got to the track and ran 6 laps...I was going for 16...I got bored. So after 6 laps I go exploring. I end up on a road that runs along side of a lake...a road I recognize from a bike ride Deanna and I went on last year (PS. I've been on my bike twice since getting here. I don't think Deanna has been on at all yet. Guess this year was for hiking and jogging). I decide I'll turn around once I hear B.O.B. by Outkast. When all is said and done, today I jogged for 49 minutes 25 seconds...roughly 4.5 miles. An all time record for myself.

2) After I showered and ate I hit the road to take some photos. I went back towards Belfast and ended up stopping at Fort Knox. You can see some pics at the Daily Photo link right over there *points towards 'Blog Links'*.

3) Declan will be out of town next weekend. He'll be visiting his brother in college. He was around a lot last year (because we were there when school was out). This year he's only been around on Saturdays. This is him:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA. oh lord rance. i photograph well.