Sunday, October 01, 2006

Bat Fancy

Technology is upon us, friends. If you are my mom, dad, aunt, Declan, Erin C., or Deanna you may notice a change in scenery. The blog I use had new software available and my normal template didn't look good in it. So, I changed to this. In the next week or so there should be a banner at the bottom for my photography. Huzzah!

In other news, when we arrived at the theater today Jen and Larrance warned us to not move a little garbage can that was by the door...there was a bat behind it and they didn't want it to fly into the theater.

This little dude didn't care for flash photography and started squeaking a little after his glamour shot.

Larrance and Jen left town after the show tonight and Deanna, Mike and I will be running things by ourselves tomorrow. Should be fun. More on that later?

2 comments:

tara d. said...

f! what about me? i read your blog!

i am crying.
bats.

Rance Rizzutto said...

"Declan" is my lovable nickname for you!