Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Day 7 & 8 of 10 (+?): San Ramon, CA/Ogden, UT

Fun shoot today. Kidnapping/interrogation scene. I stopped by the local Target store before the shoot and picked up some DVDs. I ate a bagel. We went to the shoot. Not a lot outside of that.

Until.

We flew to Ogden, UT that night...whoa. Have you been to Ogden?! Have you?! That whole city's east side touches the base of a HUGE mountain range...HUGE! RIGHT THERE!

We landed and looked to the east and saw the strangest night sky. Why? Because it wasn't sky...it was MOUNTAIN! I can't explain it any better. It was fantastic.

I had it pretty easy here. My shoot was in the morning...in the hotel. Around 1:30am in the hotel I heard a gurgling noise from the bathroom. I went in there and watch water slowly start to rise up from the sink drain. I switched rooms and didn't end up really sleeping until around 3:30 or so.

Got up early and did the shoot. Drove over to drop of everyone and drove around Ogden. Pretty basic. Then we got out of there around 4:00 and headed back to Chicago. Rich and I made it back in time for our IO show.

Robyn Norris was celebrating her B-day right next to IO, so we stopped in there to get some food. There were a LOT of friends there and it was nice to come straight off a job to lots of friends.

Our show at 10:30 was a group of people we put together and just asked if we could play. We got two slots. Tuesday at 10:30 and next Tuesday. We're up before a show called the Lottery. We rocked it, hard. Super fun show. Especially because I got to play with Deanna. We rarely get to do longform together out here unless it is just the two of us.

No comments: