Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Day 3 of 5 (+): Lake Worth, FL

The Ninja shoot. We're out of the hotel by 7:45am and on the way to the site. I follow one guy, who is not the best driver, so far. He misses the turn here, makes a late turn there. Just hard to follow, but we get there and laugh about it in the end.

Today we are staging a secret ninja operation. This is packed with great bits, but also takes a while to shoot. We finish up our part around 3:00 and then Paul and Sarah come in to shoot.

Rich always stays on site, I take the car out to drive around FL. It's about 75 degrees. I head to the beach, but it is hard to find because the beach is lined with huge, expensive looking mansions. I finally find a park that gives me a little access to the water. It is warm! I'm in jeans so I stay out. I do grab some shells and just keep driving north. I decide to head back around the exact right time.

I get a text from Rich saying they'll be ready to leave in 30 minutes. I get back in time and we're OFF TO THE AIRPORT!

Everyone is tired. On the flight the four of us play a game Sarah told us...I don't think it has a name. One person says the name of an actor who has been in a movie...for instance, "Clint Eastwood". The next person says an actor who's first name starts the that actors first inital of their last name...so "E" from "Eastwood" might make someone say "Elvis Presley" which might make the next person say "Parker Posie". Which brings us to the other rule. If you say a name with the same first and last initials, the play reverses order. oooOOoooOOo!

We land in Huntsville, AL. This is the best hotel so far. We just got back from eating. I'm on the afternoon shoot tomorrow and those shoots will be the easier of the ones we're doing.

No comments: