Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Only Four Days?

It feels like about a year since I last blogged. I have a lot going on. Most of which I can blog about...there is one crazy part (bad crazy) that I can't. How's that for set up, no pay off?

Today Deanna and I signed our lease and we move into a place on Thursday. When I say "we" I mean "Deanna has cashed in her moving karma from September and will be nowhere near the storage facility or apartment during the process." You may or may not remember that I was in Maine when the movers came.

I have some photos that I'll post later with little stories about why I took them. And when I say "Photos" I mean "two photos".

Want to help me out? Go to my flickr photos (link over there to the right and down a little...or click on any of the pics in other posts), look over my photos and comment on your favorites. I'm planning to start putting images on other web galleries like betterphoto.com and would like to add stuff that other people like.

I had six ComedySportz shows this weekend and reffed twice. I like reffing. For those not in the know, reffing at CSz=hosting. It's like you're in control of the show, but not expected to do funny things...at least from the audience subconcious. So, when you do funny things it seems more funny...maybe? Or maybe I'm just really hilarious (the words "really Hilarious" said in the voice of Neal Hamburger).

Cubs season started yesterday. LETS....GO....CUBS...to hell. I hate the walk from the El to iO through the seas of drunken asshole Cubs fans. How much? I walked the 10+ blocks home from iO instead of getting on the El. Take THAT!

It is 39 degrees today...maybe more by now. Dear Jewel cast and JARs, I miss you guys.

Oh! It's April Fool's day. I've decided that on April Fools day I will be brutally honest instead of trying to do standard "lie-jokes." Except for my standard blog rules.

I like wine.

No comments: