Saturday, April 05, 2008

Moving Update

I think we made some major scores today on the moving front. Deanna is temporarily working in the office at ComedySportz...so she's there all day. I woke up and spent a little time unpacking stuff before leaving to go get lunch and do a workshop at CSz. Deanna and I team taught some high school kids.

After that I came back home and had 2 hours until I needed to leave again for a show. More unpacking.

There were three major things we were hunting for: our sheets, our shower curtain rings, my external hard drive.

All accounted for. The sheets were in a thin plastic tub that was a the bottom of a stack. The hard drive was in a card board box...at the bottom of a stack. I left for my shows without finding the shower curtain rings. Deanna said she would buy some. When she got home with her purchased rings and unfolded our shower curtain she found she had left them all attached to the curtain. Too smart for herself!

The next three days will be peppered with photo shoots, shows, teaching, and hopefully...time to write for our Monday class.

No comments: