Friday, April 04, 2008

Google Map...You've Done It!


View Larger Map

That image...if you can see it...is actually Google Maps in Street View. Google has added street view to their maps (recently?). Someone on a forum posted a link to some street in Chicago where the street picture actually captured a drug deal or something goin' down. A guy outside of a car giving a big wad of cash to a guy in a car.


This got me thinkin'. I went and checked out our old address and saw our car in the parking lot we used to be in AND Sam Super's car too. I told Sam. This was a week or so ago. He replied today saying something along the lines of "forget our cars...YOU GUYS are on it." If all worked out right above, you should see Deanna and I and a third person. This is one of the nooks I would use for headshots. I will look up his shoot (it's on external hard drive) and post that shot too.


Speaking of external hard drives...WE MOVED! We are in our new place right now. It all happened today. AND there is an external hard drive somewhere in all of these boxes...hopefully. I still haven't found it. We haven't found our sheets yet either. Things are still a mess, but I feel like I've skimmed all the boxes. We'll see.

1 comment:

Jon said...

this is the best thing ever.