Monday, March 05, 2007

...he said with a toothy grin

Went to the dentist today to get my permanent fake tooth. After a projected 50% insurance coverage I paid $405. And I've paid a grand total of $360 for insurance over the past year. So I just saved $45!!

I heard somewhere that your teeth are determined by your blood type and that it all ties back to diet. Meaning way back when, blood type [type] ate mostly meat while people with blood type [different type] ate a heavier diet of vegetables.

I've got big, sharp, pointy meat eating teeth. I feel like my new tooth is a vegetarian's tooth. It's not quite as pointy and a little bulbous. It makes me long for my un broken sharp pointy tooth.

It is attached with temporary cement. Doc wanted to make sure that it wouldn't give me any troubles. I go back in 2 weeks for a basic cleaning and 6 weeks for permanent cement.

Also, come get some headshots from me so I can afford my fancy fake teeth :)

No comments: