Saturday, March 17, 2007

Irish and Stuff

I'm mostly posting because I haven't in awhile. If you haven't, go check out Daily Photos (the link is over there ---> with the other links).

Happy St. Patrick's Day! In Oregon, where I grew up, this was a day of shammrocks and wearing green so you don't get pinched and top of the mornings and fun. Here in Chicago it's all that times 50 plus over endulgence in alcohol. Last year (and I might have blogged about it) there were people passed out in parking lots around noon...NOON!

So, I'm lying low today. I have two comedysportz shows that hopefully won't be too drunk.

I've been watching the TV show "Extras". It's by Ricky Gervais who created The Office which was the source of the American version of The Office. Extras is great. I've watched both seasons now (I think...6 episodes in the second season?) and love it. Maggie is always saying the wrong thing at the wrong time without even realizing it. It's hard to describe. Find a way to see it. Season 1 is on DVD and season 2 is not.

Four days ago it was 75 degrees. 3 days ago it was snowing. It is snowing again today.

Ahhhhhh....Chicago Spring.

No comments: