Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ketchup

I've got a to do list that I've been trying to get at for a while now. I've taken bits and pieces off and I'm left with some major chunks. So that is what has taken up my time lately...along with a lot of photo shoots.

So if you're checking the Daily Photos...they are currently lacking. I am in front of my computer a lot and don't want to just take pics of my monitor...zzzzzzz.

I've been iritated (or irritated) lately. At pretty much everything. Not angry, not peaceful, just irritated. And by everything I mean everything that doesn't have anything to do with photography. Just the performing side. There are a couple things I'm in that are great and really trying to be the best we can be. There are a couple things that have that spoken drive but it doesn't feel like everyone is up to the challenge. There are a couple things that have a twinge of hopelessness. All of the shows I'm in belong in one or more of those categories.

I'm pretty much "glass half empty, and too warm, and a coaster would be nice" about things now. Whereas some of you might remember this summer I was "glass half empty, but I have a cool cup!"

I'm worried I'm turning into "John" from Lindberg's post. I am not sure who John is for sure, but I know some people who fit the bill and I don't want to turn into that guy.

It snowed again but it is probably not going to much longer. Although the first time I came to Chicago was in April and it was snowing...so...who knows.

So...there's a little tid bit. I have an office to clean, a promo DVD (for photography) to make for agents, Flier displays to create, a newsletter to make and send, and other random stuff.

Get busy! The me is coming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if it helps, my to-do list goes back to 1983 - Dad