Friday, February 16, 2007

Easy...EASY!!!

Wow...the relatives get restless! If you don't know what I'm talking about, you don't read the comments.

I've been pretty busy this month with photo shoots and what nots. Same ole same ole. Johnny Roast Beef (iO team) has been put on Wednesday night shows and I hope we stay there for a while. We're doing some of our best work ever. Very fun and free.

on 2/1/06 I decided to get health and dental insurance. My teeth were starting to hurt like my wisdom teeth were crowding them. Then the pain went away. The dental insurance I got started with minimal benefits for the first month, better benefits after 6 months, and the best benefits after a year.

Here it is a year and 15 days after the start date!!!...I had a tooth break while eating a subway sandwich. Didn't hurt. Just kind of hurts here and there now. It was one of those situations where I bit into something hard in the sandwich and pulled it out of my mouth...recognized it was a tooth...and actually hoped that it was just someone elses tooth in my sandwich. Nope. It was mine.

I managed to find a dentist who was closed today, but is open tomorrow because he was closed today. I have an appointment at 7:45am. YIKES!

So there's your news.

Oh, also, it snowed about 6 inches and is supposed to snow tonight. I still love snow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh of relief. Thanks for the update, but sorry for your tooth. Do you have snowshoes? Hugs, jc

tara d. said...

snows!