Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Delayed Thanks

Thanks, Cheryl, for the books and for renewing my magazine subscriptions you got me last year! They are well appreciated.

Just really writing to do so today. I was on a corporate video shot most of the day as a background-ish character. I didn't have any lines and just did physical stuff...pretty fun.

It's about 20 degrees here. Feels colder. I broke out "ole yeller"...my huge yellow coat that I bought for my first trip out to Chicago. It is thick and has a vest of the same thickness inside. It's super warm and looks ridiculous. Both reasons to love it.

I had a show with Johnny Roast Beef tonight. iO Chicago has a "schedule" that comes out that lists the shows for a span of about 8 weeks. For this schedule we're on Wednesday nights. Normally we would be on a Friday or a Saturday...great slots. But knowing that you're just on one night is soooo much better to schedule around. Bonus One: It will almost never conflict with ComedySportz. Bonus Two: Wednesday is free show night at iO and the crowds are always awesome.

Some of you may remember that Daily Photo blog I have...especially Martin. I'll be getting back to that soon. So keep an eye peeled. Don't delete it from your list of blogs. Go to it right now and start sending comments of stuff you want to see pictures of and I'll try to meet the challenge. Who knows, maybe you'll see your photo idea right there on the computer screen! Maybe you'll even meet Ben Vereen* (*thanks, Bert Fershners).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i watched the rest of the videos on seven8nine, for the csf, and they were hilarious. keep putting things up, rance! the more the better.

Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures. WHERE are the pictures. WHERE ARE THE PICTURES.

Anonymous said...

we're waiting...it's valentine's day already, and we're still waiting. we know you're very busy, and that's a good thing. but we LOVE your blog. guess we'll keep waiting. hugs, jackie chan

Anonymous said...

Well, I was going to point out that we're over halfway through the month, but Julie beat me to it. I suppose you could tell me to get a life, instead of livinig vicariously - but I really do like your blog... Carol

Anonymous said...

Shoot, I can't spell - Carol