Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2/25/09: Day 123: Nassau

Time is ticking by. We had our last main stage shows a couple nights ago. Typically the last shows are where people try and mess with each other a little bit. There wasn’t a whole lot of it, and it is always a fine line between “hilarious bit” and “I just ruined the show.” I decided to try something subtle. Jen and I do a scene called Bagpipe where we’re both dressed in kilts and she ends up being in my arms as a bagpipe playing Amazing Grace. She jumps into my arms, sticks her thumb in my mouth, I start marching and blowing and she starts making “hi-ya” sounds to the tune. For the last show I decided to simply lick her thumb after the high note. She broke. It was fun and simple.

Today we met with one of the business partners who happens to live on the island and went to lunch and then his house for dessert. He has a very nice house and a sweet fishing boat. I took some pics.

No comments: