Thursday, February 19, 2009

2/19/09: Day 117: Freeport

We got our scripts! The past two days have felt like 5 or 6. Today I felt like I HAD to blog because I hadn't in sooooo long. Then I checked and saw it was only two days...two.

We had great shows on our mainstage and a great improv show last night. We ended our improv set with a Day In The Life Musical. We asked for a volunteer to tell us about their day and a woman named Clair volunteered. The quick summary of her day was that her son had diarrhea. She then told us the rest of her day and we acted it out as a musical.

My shining moment? I played "Diarrhea." There was a slow song that started and my lyrics were mostly along the lines of "When you're sliding in to first and you feel a juicy burst...that's me." Resume worthy.

We also went to the aquarium at Atlantis and saw some great wildlife. Jellyfish, sawtooth sharks, hammerheads, etc.

Anyway, we have our new show to work on so I may be offline for a few days.

No comments: