Thursday, May 29, 2008

Family Guy

My family is finally all coming to Chicago! My sister and brother-in-law have been here since Sunday (I have some pics that I'll put up). We hung out a little on Sunday and then for a good portion of the day on Monday. I have had rehearsals or shows on Tuesday and Wednesday so I haven't heard from them.

They've hopefully been off enjoying the city and food.

Tomorrow my parents get here and we'll all go to eat dinner and they'll take in a CSz show. Friday will supposedly be hanging out in Millenium Park...but it is supposed to be a mess o' thunder on that day. We'll see what happens.

In other news, I love my iO team. If you seem them together or individually make sure you say "Rance thinks you're aces!"

2 comments:

Timmy Tapeworm said...

You'll have to tell me sometime what it's like to have your family visit.

Jen & Larrance on a Ship said...

pppfffffaaaa