Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Things I Do For Love


2007-1009-i
Originally uploaded by Rance Rizzutto Photography
This is one of many crappy cut out face things in Belfast, ME. It's not so much that they are crappy, but there were six that I saw in the small town of Belfast (Dorothy, Tinman, Scarecrow, Lion; A dog; A car; bears; and others).

They annoy me. More so because they trick people. You're in a town without much to do...getting your picture taken in one of these things in Belfast is the equivalent of going to the top of Sears Tower in Chicago I think.

It WAS however, crappy in that there was dog crap right behind the thing.

Deanna knows I don't like these things and she wanted me to take a pic in one. So here you go. :)

PS. I have a bunch of photos in my Daily Photo blog over there in the side links, or you can just click on the link under the picture and go to flickr to see them.

No comments: