Saturday, October 20, 2007

BlackBuried

I get a lot of spam. A LOT. Normally when I wake up I look at my BlackBerry and I have 100+ emails waiting to be sifted through. This morning?

9

9 emails. Normally this would seem extremely odd to me...except this is the second time it happend in the last month.

If you texted me between, say, 3:00am and 9:30am (Rance Time) I didn't get your message.

I got ahold of my provider to find out there is a bug with my phone that has been fixed. All I have to do is update it. What happens is my phone thinks I'm out of memory even when it isn't, so it deletes emails.

In other news, first attempts were made last night in the assassination game. I had shows and showed up at three different theaters. If you remember, I'm a paramedic. I save people this time around...this means I'm everyone's best friend. I saw people at ComedySportz who asked me where I was going so they could get to me if they got attacked. I saw people at iO, some who were relieved and some who seemed as if I foiled their plans. I saw people at the Playground who didn't seem worried at all.

I was in a midnight show at the Playground. I checked my phone at 1:05am. I had received a call from Nick at 1:03am. He had fallen victim to a letter bomb...and not a clever one at all. We met up and I saved him. Apparently I have 30 minutes to get to people or have them get to me. After I heal them they have an hour of safety.

I think I may turn this into a game for myself. I may start stalking people I think are on the attack...waiting for them to make their move and then popping out of the shadows to save their target.

Or I may prepare for the ships.

The smart people who read this will know I'll be at CSz tonight.

No comments: