Monday, October 10, 2005

Halloween = SPIDERS!!!

or "What the short people in front of me don't find with their faces."

It's October, and it's finally starting to feel like it around here. Yesterday Deanna dropped her phone (my old phone that was exactly like the one she had that died) and did something bad to it. So today she bought a Blackberry 7100g for pretty cheap from some guy. Where was this guy? Aurora, IL...that's where. She asked if I wanted to come and I said "No...but I will". I had zero to do today so I figured I'd kill a couple hours. It's about 41 miles away...it's Columbus Day...we left at 1:30 and got back around 6:30. Granted, we did stop to eat, but "see you later, day" *waves*.

She then left for rehearsal and I went to 7-11 for delicious sugar water...Pepsi...which is better than Coke, no matter WHAT Robyn Norris says. I went out the back door and noticed a spider by the light. Then noticed another. I had seen them before and thought "I should get my camera out". So tonight!...I did.

CAREFUL! THEY ARE SPOOKY!



Equally as spooky were the cool shadows cast by this porch light without it's decorative cover.

4 comments:

tara d. said...

i'm so glad i was careful because those WERE spooky!

i like spides in theory.

pepsi is for sucks.

Anonymous said...

than i am a suck. a big effing suck: pepsi all the way. nice pictures, spiders are totes cool.

-declan

(another pet peeve: People who don't take advantage of the slurpees. The closest 7-11 to me is in massachusetts, and i am NOT driving 6 and a half hours for a delicious beverage.)

tara d. said...

declan is a suck!

(kidds.)

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE GONNA WISH YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT, LADY!

(NOT kidds. FOR REALZ)

-declan

p.s. (kidds. about not kidds.)