Saturday, October 22, 2005

Great Show!

Had a fun show tonight at IO. Our suggestion was "Ice" and I went into a scene knowing I was Vanilla Ice and I was pissed that my career sucked. Emily pimped me into singing to her and the music that was already playing was soft and ballad-esque as a sort of musical score for the scene. I just started singing Ice Ice Baby but to the music and everyone jumped in and made it this big awesome thing.

I've been going through a phase where I haven't been hungry at all and I haven't been sleeping well. I'm hungry again, but my sleep is still semi-crappy. Every night I go to sleep hoping it will be a good night's sleep. I've been robbed each night...of sleep. No sleep, I guess is what I'm trying to say.

And now Declan has nothing to do.

2 comments:

tara d. said...

your show was AWESOMEEEEEE!

i loved that i was there to catch it. yeah, JRB!

me too. i ran straight from the air-p to io; this traveling stuff and everything... i can't sleep right. suck. hoping the cold here will at least bring the desire to hole-up and nest.

Anonymous said...

Damn skippy i have nothing to do. I memorized Ice Ice baby with Nisse, who was a waiter at IA (improvacadia, i'm trying to shorten everything.) We rocked that song fo' eva.

-declan