Friday, March 27, 2009

3/27/09: Day 153: Sea Day

Well…I guess it has been a week. Not really much to write about here. I just thought to myself “Hey, it has been awhile since I have written anything.”

I downloaded some old PC games and a DOS emulator recently and have been playing Bard’s Tale 1. I remember playing it when I was a kid. It has been a good time killer.

Other than that I have been playing around with my flash. I’m wayyyy more of a natural light photographer. If I can’t do natural light I prefer my strobes. I just never liked an on camera flash. Something about using it clicked in my brain recently and I’ve been playing around with angles and other variables. Once I apply these angles to something more than tests I’ll post a photo or two.

I’m watching CNN. It is all coverage of the flooding in Fargo mostly, but there was a little tid bit where some country blamed people with white skin and blue eyes for the economic downfall. So…sorry about that y’all. My bad.

3 comments:

Timmy Tapeworm said...

Bard's Tale 1?! That's super old school, Rance! And super nerdy. I approve.

jc said...

I'm pretending our eyes are more green than blue. - jc

Tony Rizzutto said...

Since Brazil's President made the remark, I interpret that only Brazilian blue eye whites are at fault. You're excused - although you do have a posibile relative in Brazil.