Monday, November 20, 2006

Murder Was the Case


Assasin. That is the name of the game. We have started an elaborate game of assasin, and I can't say much about it. There are about 24 people playing. Everyone has a nickname. Everyone has the real name of the person they're trying to kill. Everyone has the nickname of the person who is trying to kill them.

Starting right now...midnight, 11/20...it begins. And it goes until 12/11 (I think).

How can you be killed? If you are hit in the torso by a nerf bullet (see pic), squirt gun, or handheld spoon (throwing doesn't count). OR, if you open a letter (not email) that says "you're dead" it counts as a letter bomb.

You can have one no-kill alliance in which you share information and help each other get kills.

Everyone is pretty paranoid. Someone has already opened a letter bomb, but it was pre-11/20 so it didn't count. Someone told the person they were after that they were after them. Someone accidentally blurted out the name of who they're after while talking about a brilliant plan.

It is going to be a blast. I only hope I at least get one person before I'm hit.

I'll keep you updated on the mayhem. As soon as we kill someone or get killed we report to the person running it all and get a new person (or remain dead if we were killed).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy eff. this sounds like SO much fun.

Anonymous said...

Can I play?

Seriously, Rance...you WILL win this. I have full confidence. And if you need a REEEEEALLY long-range sniper by your side (metaphorically), let me know. You shall have my steel.

Anonymous said...

are you dead? it's been too long. somebody call the police. hello? yes, i'd like to report a murder. Who you ask? Rance Rizzutto.

Anonymous said...

You've let me down, Rance Rizzutto. You've let us ALL down.