Monday, November 13, 2006

Video (and dog poop) Killed the Radio Star

Most of today was spent shooting video for a group I'm in called seven8nine. We have been working hard to get some videos made and a majority of today was spent filming our fourth vid.



And they'll keep coming too. Keep an eye out on www.seven8nine.net for changes in the next month. It's a really fun group of people to work with.



Today we were shooting a scene where three girls were learning about camping from a boy scout. Unfortunately, we also learned that we should look where we step and that dog poop makes one of us nearly throw up. I won't say who, but I WILL say it's not me, and I'll also say I was rolling the whole time so it will probably be on video. We might send it in to AFV though so we'll have to wait and see. It's hilarious.

No comments: