Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ketchup

Things have been mellow, but good enough to do a quick catch-up.

I'm apparently the face of ComedySportz Chicago now. My face is on a 40ft tall banner, postcards, banner ads on the Blue Line eL, posters, and possibly other stuff.

Deanna got me a cool GPS odometer for running that I finally tested 2 nights ago. It has a virtual trainer...you set what distance you want to run and how fast you want to run it. Once you hit start it shows two little cartoon guys. One is you, one is your trainer. I set it for 5 miles running 9-minute miles. I ran for 4 miles and came in 40 ft behind the trainer...the exact height of the poster of me. I uploaded the data from the run to my computer. It gave me a graph of my speed and my heart rate. My heart rate started at 90 ish and was around 158 for the run. Next I will run the same path and compare speed and heart rate...it lets you do that!

I also took the money my parents gave me and bought an iPod Shuffle. This thing is tiny and holds 250 songs. It's perfect. Thanks, parents!

What else...I shot photos of an improv group today and had my first lamp blow out. I took it in to get repaired and hope it's just a bulb issue.

Oh...I saw Borat. This movie is hilarious and wrong at the same time. The things Sacha Baren Cohen gets away with as this character are hilarious.

More as I think of it...I'm a little tired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome. Great gift! I think we need postcards, posters, etc., if not a 40' banner. -mom/jc

Anonymous said...

i like the sound of that GPS odometer. it would motivate me to run a bit. (i'm off to watch the fall finale of LOST) (ipod shuffles are better than other ipods because they use Flash memory instead of hard drives, so it will last a ton longer)

Tony Rizzutto said...

call me old foggie but I do not understand this ipod apparatus. it hold 5 million songs and you can only listen to one at a time. I don't get it. - dad