Thursday, June 08, 2006

Time out for love

I am surrounded by a lot of good people out here. #1 of course is Deanna. Hands down. She's been working her butt off on a project recently and she is kicking ass at it. She get's stressed out, but I still love her.

A long while ago a few of us from ComedySportz got together. Everyone seemed to be bummed out. I was bummed, Deanna was bummed. I knew of someone else who was, Deanna knew of someone...and those someone's knew of someone. I think there were about six of us initially. Well we got together to hang out and stop being bummed. We had a ridiculous photo shoot. I made CDs for everyone and labeled them "Fun City!"

We've met a few more times with varying people here and there, but Fun City has stuck. So much so that David, the marketing guy at CSz had an idea for something and called in Fun City to take care of it...he calls us Fun City.

So...it looks like Fun City is there to come to the rescue!

To everyone in Fun City...you're the best.

No comments: