Thursday, September 15, 2005

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, or "Everybody STOP, hey, what's that sound?"

I just got done doing a CSz remote at Northwestern University. The show got over at 12:30am and I came home around 1:20am. Our apartment is fairly close to the parking lot. There are many cars in the parking lot. One car, however, is different. One car has chosen this night/morning to run a "horn check". It's not a loud horn, as far as car horns go. It's not a horn hooked up to an alarm in a beeping pattern. It a fairly whimpy buzz-type horn that is going constant.

I'm hoping I'll be able to sleep.

PS. If you call me and I don't return your call in what seems like a normal return call time, email me...my phone has been "acting up".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering why you weren't returning my calls.


-declan