Friday, August 04, 2006

Remember Blogs?

Have they become the discarded Cabbage Patch dolls for my friends? I think people might not think that other people read their blogs and stop writing. I know the ones I read have dwindled. I only know that my parents and Declan read this. Deanna doesn't even read it. But I keep going. So here's a message to the people that have blogs I check.

Tara - FINALLY she updated it. And, as a bonus, she checked my photo blog site and noticed the cand-blot pic. Keep at it. Your blog always = best.

Bill - You don't need to worry about anything. Not only is your blog pretty frequent, but it goes back over four years! I got to recently find the entry of when a young Rance joined your iO team.

RoNo - Well played. You update when there is something just important enough to write about. I like yours...even though Coke sucks.

Molly - MORE! I like hearing about the little details of your world. Something about the way you write it is great. I know you've gone on a Sonic adventure since the Revue Review.

Brian and Emily - you guys should be writing everyday...twice. Your stuff is hilarious, and you don't even really need to try to be funny. GET ON IT!

Zach - Zach updates well and responds to comments. Zach = good.

Tim - Buddy...we get it...you're leaving in May. Remember that? Brendan kept an awesome blog when he was on the boats. You'll be cut...CUT I SAY!

Rico - Remember how long ago May was when Tim left? Try April 20th. C'mon...there has to be SOMETHING going on you can comment on. You tell it like it is!

Eric - finally! I was wondering if you were going to ever come back...and you DID! And with FLYING COLORS! I totally agree with you about the evites, but you haven't responded to my awesome comment/quote. Let's hop to that!

TR PICS - keep rollin'. You're one of the few regular posters.

Deanna - 12/05?

So for anyone I didn't mention. I don't know about your blog or you've BEEN CUT!

Thanks for reading.

6 comments:

Tony Rizzutto said...

well, finally yourself - 7/21 to 8/4???? whatcha been up to? Dad

tara d. said...

this makes me laugh, and is accuratio. i feel like i never have time to sit d with myself and write junk. more writing junk.

your pics are prrrrretts-blots.

Anonymous said...

Carol reads your blog, too, and loves it. We enjoy your way with words, and your heart. - Mom

Anonymous said...

You don't know me, but I am Evie
Deanna's other Mom, I love reading your blog......Please keep writting, Deanna's Dad and I know a little of what you two are doing....Thank you Evie

Anonymous said...

you said my name! huzzah! i can't wait 'til you come to maine in the colder months!

matt said...

Even though you were only my coach for 25 minutes, I check your blog. Hooray for updating.