Sunday, March 12, 2006

Ramping Up Again

Well...I'm sure I'll be posting more stuff soon that is boring to people in Chicago, but interesting to my family and maybe Declan.

I've got another gig coming up where I'll be out of town for 20 days in March and April. 20. Twenty. And only four cities this time...one in Kansas and three in California...I think.

On a different note. If you haven't seen an episode of "24", you should watch that show. I never seem to listen to hype about shows, and then by the time I realize "maybe this IS a good show" I'm so far behind that it makes no sense to start watching. That's where this awesome new trend in TV Shows being released on DVD comes in...mixed with a little "Netflix" goodness.

There are currently 5 seasons of 24. The currently airing season is 5. I'm up to date on that season and I just finished watching season three. This is good stuff. They kill off main characters...MAIN CHARACTERS! It is great. The only thing I haven't liked so far is that (AND THIS WILL BE A MINOR SEASON THREE SPOILER) Jack Bauer (the main character...Keifer Sutherland) is supposedly addicted to heroin because of undercover work. He is feeling the effects of it in the first episode, and it's a part of the first five or so, then that story line just sort of disappears. And the ending was a little predictable at times in three...but still good.

That being said, that is pretty much all that is wrong with it. I love to hate the character Shari Palmer. Great! She makes me so angry! Great actress in my book...I hope the actress isn't like her character in real life.

The only downfall to watching season five while catching up is that sometimes there are people who's lives are in jeopardy, but I know they'll be fine because I've seen them in season five. But not everyone survives. I don't recommend doing what I did for the first episode of season five alone...major stuff.

Go to netflix and start watching...all you need to do is watch 96 hours of the show until you get to watch the current 24 hours of this season. You've got time.

Oh! And we're going back to Maine...I think...in September/October this time.

PS. don't read the comments if you don't want to see Declan's 24 Season 5 spoilers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, Rance, I'm not bored with your blog! I just didn't want you to think I was insane and obsessed with your site. I realized how ridiculous it was when I commented on alllllll of your blogs, so I decided to just read. I love 24, its one of my top 5 shows: The Office, Lost, Scrubs, 24, Da Ali G Show. This season is WILD. How the eff did they kill edgar!?!?! Son of a bitch! My mom cried, and I couldn't speak. Thye should've killed Chloe, she always looks constipated/not-good-at-acting. Anyway, I have my first Improv performance tonight at Nakorn Thai, I just finished Jen's class and we are culminating tonight. Can't wait. ALSO, the One Act I am in just won districts and we are going to states.



^^^
one long ass comment.

Anonymous said...

sorry guys... :(