Friday, March 24, 2006

Unexpected Hilarity

So, I'm sitting here in the Wichita, KS airport (ICT) watching season 4 of 24 on my laptop.

I am pretty done seeing everything there is in Wichita so I got to the airport super early. I'm on disc 2 of 6...I watched the first episode on the disc and started the second.

Every episode of 24 starts with "previously on 24" and then there is a recap. Since I just watched the prior episode I clicked on fast forward.

The difference between my laptop and my DVD player at home? The laptop plays sound as it fast forwards. It is...HILARIOUS! If you've ever seen those bunny shorts (I think it's actually bunnyshorts.com), it's like that. People delivering dramatic lines at break neck pace.

If you have a DVD player that plays FFWD with sound...try it out. It's great!

2 comments:

Timmy Tapeworm said...

I believe you're thinking of Angry Alien , a truly wonderful site. I don't even mind that it ruins the end of movies.

Timmy Tapeworm said...

AH! I blew it. HTML is hard. Try this: Angry Alien

Whatever, it's www.angryalien.com.