Saturday, July 12, 2008

Event-full

Little things going on.

Most recently, we've been having some mom-worthy storms come through (my mom likes storms) and tonight and last night were no different. We woke up around 5am to what seemed to be lightning striking right outside (probably within 500 feet for sure). We also woke up at 8am to a car that will pull up to a house across the street and honk their horn until the person who they are giving a ride comes out. The person getting the ride is never ready and waiting. This will end soon hopefully either passive aggressively or I will actually buy them something at RadioShack like a radio-controlled rape whistle or something. Something that will make loud noise happen just inside that house.

Back to storms. Deanna and I had the 10pm CSz show tonight and then I had a Beatbox show. We rode our bikes. When we left there were probably 10 drops of water on my bike. I had to adjust my seat and that meant getting pliers from inside. By the time we were just about ready to go we saw a flash of lightning in the distance. We start peddling. It starts to lightly rain. We peddle harder. The rain stops. FLASH! 8 seconds until thunder. Heavy rain starts. We got soaked. The thunder and rain just stopped, but will probably be back.

Earlier in the day I had two photo shoots and the weather cooperated nicely for them.

Wednesday Deanna and I did our Silent Treatment form for iO's Better Half series. It went ok as far as our STs go. We used the soundtrack to the JARs Cirque Bijoux show. We realized there wasn't enough slower stuff. We have a new idea for music though. Keep up-to-date for details!

Oh! I also saw the movies Hancock and The Incredible Hulk. Both were fun movies...especially if you're not expecting much. Actually, I was kind of hoping Hancock would be good and I still liked it so expect away.

No comments: