Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Weird

I don't know what's going on, but it has become increasingly difficult to sign in to my blog. But...I obviously figured it out.

What has happened...Deanna's step mom, Evie, sent us some tasty treats. I am not sure if Deanna was able to eat a peanut butter cookie before I devoured them all. They were delicious!

I talked with Jeff...my mom's cousin. Everyone back home has been making trips to visit with him and everyone far away has been calling. It was a nice talk...and odd at the same time.

Like I've said before, I had 7 grandparents growing up and I have one that is still living. I can remember the last time that I saw most of them. It was usually in a hospital. However, I didn't know it was the last time I would see/speak to them, and maybe even they didn't know. The odd thing about speaking with Jeff was the circumstance...we both knew it was the last time. There was something kind of refreshing about it. Knowledge is power I guess.

Apparently he is still hanging in there. He said he feels like there is something he is supposed to do before he goes, but he doesn't know what.

In other news, this xmas is very low key for Deanna and I. I think 2007 is the year that we get our butts in gear and attack whatever it is that we want to do. It's nice to know we can survive doing things that we enjoy doing...but there's a difference between surviving and living comfortable.

My video sketch group is cranking along. Our site is up... www.seven8nine.net. We have 3 videos up, 2 more being edited, and some scripts ready to be shot. Sam Super is a machine...he is the one editing all of this stuff and he rocks at it. If any of you saw our Ridin' Dirty video, he is the one who edited that. Sam is my hero...he should be on the NBC show "Heroes".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you posted that post on my birthday! hooray! also those videos are amazing. also i should be adding more to youtube shortly.