Monday, October 05, 2009

Rance Remembers: Last Week

Last week was a fun adventure.

On Wednesday I flew out of Midway to Columbus, OH with Tara DeFrancisco and Pat Short to do some corporate training. You need team work training in your company? Let me know.

It was a blast not only doing the training, but hanging with Tara and Pat..AND Kirk from CSz as well who lives near where we were.

At night after the training I was STARVING! We headed to Steak n Shake. I had never eaten there before...I don't know why.

I ordered something that had a long name on the menu but the waitress called it the A-1 Melt. Steakburger patty on buttered sourdough bread with cheese, bacon, and A-1 sauce. It was sooooooo good. After I finished it Pat and Tara still had shakes they were working on. So, I ordered another A-1 melt. Oh man it was good.

On Thursday we flew back to Midway.

On Friday I had to go to Midway to fly to Philadelphia for the Philadelphia Improv Festival. My good friend Rene had asked if I would be interested in going back when I first got off the ships. I'm glad he did it then, 'cause I thought it would be fun and had frequent flier miles to use. Unfortunately Rene had knee surgery and couldn't go, but I got to perform with my good friend and old roommate Zach Ward. There are a couple videos up from the show on Facebook if you know me and go to my page.

It was a good time. I did a few headshots, a few ComedySportz shows, and the show with Zach. A fun time. I still am not a late night hanger outer person. I was up until about 1:00 on the last night and just got tired and went back to the room and slept.

No comments: