Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Blah, blah, blah

So...what's new? I'm a little irritable today, but my mom wondered what is going on. The truth is that this blog is mildly complex to sign in to. For some reason when I click on the links I need to click on they don't respond unless I shift-click them thus opening a new window. It takes about 3-4 windows to even start blogging. It's barely extra effort, but it is enough to sway me from writing when something interesting happens. Then, by the time I actually get to it, the interesting thing doesn't seem interesting.

The biggest news is Deanna and I won the Dual Duel. There was a contest for two-person shows. 7 weeks in the running I believe. Each week five two-person groups got 10 minutes. After all the groups the audience voted. The number one group came back to the finals and the number two group went to a wildcard round the week before the finals. We won our week and went to the finals with what ended up being four groups (including ourselves) who won first place in their week and two groups that won from the wildcard show. The house was packed. Deanna and I did a silent 10 minutes. We had music playing that would inspire us, but we didn't talk. We won. All of the stuff was good that night, but the audience voted and we won. Two trophies and $200. Not too shabby. It was really fun to do a show with just Deanna. That doesn't happen much.

What else? It's getting warmer. At the level when some places (like a place I was at tonight) don't realize they should have their AC on...which is why I'm so irritable right now...that plus listening to American Idol in the other room. Yuck.

So...that's the gist. I'm taking an online class that let's me use models...those photos will be on my photo blog soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on DualDuel!!!, and for the entire update :)Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

YAY!

You funny.

You funny a lot.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have seen you and Deanna rocking the duDu. It's good to hear you guys are performing together, and it doesn't surprise me in the least that the show was amazing.

Anonymous said...

rocking the duDu? that's funny.-jc