Friday, July 07, 2006

Arrested Development

Anyone seen this show? It is cancelled now, but it is hilarious and the characters are great.

I'm a big fan. This is only important because I made a strange realization that I don't know if anyone else has made.

Yesterday I watched "The Village" (Starring Joquin Phoenix and Bryce Dallas Howard (Ron Howard's daughter) among some other greats) for the first time. I had heard bad reviews when it first came out. Now that M. Knight S. has another movie coming out I decided to netflix The Village. I actually liked it a lot. Bryce Dallas Howard plays Ivy Walker. A blind girl. The girl who plays her sister looked really familiar to me. Then I got it...she played "Kitty", the secretary for the Bluths on Arrested Development.

Oddly enough...her name in The Village? Kitty. It's hard to say if they did that on purpose. "Kitty" works with Bryce Dallas Howard on The Village...Ron Howard is a producer for Arrested Development. Hmmmm.

Just nice to stumble onto what I hope is a little secret thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love me some arrested development. i have season 2 disc 2 in my dvd player waiting to be watched.

and we were just talking about m. night at improvacadia the other night. crazy, innit?